Wednesday, May 18, 2005

continuing on...

Well, another few days have gone by and I still haven't gotten a lot done, but that's okay. :)
I've started learning how to read the tarot and am having a wonderful experience with that, although it's much more complicated that I first thought. There is so much to remember and so many different ways to go with it, I feel that I will never tire of using these cards. They seem to get straight to the point, and are so helpful when you have a question or just need some new inspirations. Whatever you do with them, you can't do it wrong, and I like that feature a whole lot. :)
I am learning more and more about myself also as time goes on, like I think I know my purpose in this life, it is one of educating, and also something to do with helping others to heal their spirits. Being one with the hawk is telling me that I am a messenger, I can help others in this way, and all I need to do now is try to realize that what I am hearing is right, and that I do have things that are worthwhile to share with others. This is a good life, and I feel like I might finally be on the right track. I wonder why it has taken so long though! Grrr...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home