Wednesday, June 22, 2005

and once again

Just finished reading the tarot and have discovered once again that I have much to learn. I learned from the reading today that I am at the beginning of a new experience. That is something I have been aware of for some time now and I've been trying to learn what it is. It's as if I have been spinning my wheels lately though and not going anywhere. I have been getting messages lately that before I can continue on, I have something I must let go of. I've racked my brain and done everything I can think of to find out just what it is and today I asked the Angels, my spirit guides and even the aarchangel Michael to help me find out through my tarot reading. It was confirmed yet again that I am at a new beginning but have something that is holding me back. My answer is that I am suppose to be patient, that it will come when it's time and there isn't really anything I need to be doing in order to make it happen faster.
I've been into beadwork for a lot of years, it's one of the ways I can express my creativity. For the last twoor three years I haven't been able to make myself sit down and work with them though and although I can come up with a lot of excuses, I really don't know the answer myself.
I guess that is something else I need to be patient with, if it is meant to be, then it will happen.
Patience is NOT one of my strong suits though, and I feel like I am wasting so much time that could be spent doing something good with my hands. One of my excuses is that everything else in my life has to be in order before I can feel comfortable with the beads. The tarot warned me that there is no such thing as perfection, not at this point in my life anyway, and that I am holding myself back by expecting everything to be orderly and neat.
It's very difficult to give up old habits, that's for sure. In some ways I think I have taken on so many projects that I have a hard time concentrating on even one of them. Even sitting here writing I feel as if I should be doing something constructive. Maybe it's time I realized that nothing in this life is wasted, no action is for nothing. And I am doing just what is needed at this particular time in my life. Something for me to think about anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger dattaswami said...

In the materialistic plane one person says that the aim of his life is to achieve a particular post and then help his family members. Some other person says that the aim of his life is to serve the mankind. We appreciate the second aim as higher than the first one. The highest aim of the human life can be known only in the spiritual plane. The sole aim of this creation is pleasing God through the entertainment. Every human being is a part of the creation and so the same aim applies to every human being also. The human being becomes fruitful if it serves the Lord and pleases the Lord through the service. Service means the sacrifice of work and sacrifice of the fruit of the work. Service is the proof of the real love. The mother serves her child by sacrificing lot of work like giving bath, dressing etc., for years together continuously. The father serves the child by sacrificing the fruit of all his hard work to the child. It is a clear practical point that the proof of the real love is only service. If you serve your family you love your family. If you serve the entire world you love the creation. If you serve the creator, you love the creator. It is a very simple point. Love is the attraction of mind towards any body or any thing. When the illness attacks the body you take so much care to serve your body. You love your body. Similarly you serve your father, mother, wife and children because your mind is attracted towards them. What is the first pre-requisite for this love? When you love your child, you are aware that a particular small living being is your child and you have the differentiating knowledge of your child from other children who are similar. Similarly, when you love God you must be aware of the form of God, who must be differentiated from other forms as your child is differentiated from other children. You are identifying your child by certain special characteristics like shape of the face, voice etc; you are not recognizing your child by the clothes, which it puts on. Other children put on such clothes also. Similarly, you must distinguish the Creator from the creation and then only love the creator. You cannot love the entire creation as the creator. Do you love all the children as your own children? Therefore, the pre-requisite of love is the true knowledge and the inseparable identifying characteristics of an object by which you get attracted towards it. Therefore, what is the real form of God? And how it differs from other forms? What are the inseparable identifying characteristics of God? The answers for these questions constitute the detailed true knowledge of God. Only such true knowledge generates attraction and love. When you know the separate special details of Bombay, which are not seen in any other city, then only you are attracted to Bombay and like to see it.

surya
www.universal-spirituality.org

10:12 AM  
Blogger lucymartin51630670 said...

Click Here Now Mortgage rates as low as 3.95%
$150,000 mortgage for $494/mo. Other loan amounts available. Up to 4 lenders in 24 hours.
Save money Click Here Now

3:22 PM  
Blogger Beau said...

Hawk,

I found your blog by searching out spiritual blogs on Google. You have a very genuine voice that comes out in your writing, and I sense that if you keep posting, and developing your blog the beautiful seed you have created could blossom into something very compelling and special. I hope that you keep working at it, and I look forward to your future posts.

All the best,
Beau

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home