Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Words of Encouragement

I learned something new today and although its something very simple, it opened my eyes and gave me some food for thought. I'm a kind hearted sort of person and always try to do the best I can and I've long realized that a smile or a word of encouragement goes a long way. What I didn't realize is just what the impact really is when it happens to me. I recieved a comment from a total stranger yesterday regarding my blogs and although it was only a few simple words of encouragement, it had almost a profound effect on me.
My first thought was to get in there and start putting my thoughts into words again and by golly, here I am. As you can tell, I haven't written much lately, not really losing interest, just not making the time to do it. I love writing, everything about it is an education and a door opener for me, and since it takes a lot of innner thought, it helps me look inside of my soul.
Since I am on a spiritual journey and I realize that doing good in this world is what is most important, I feel that we have to explore our innner selves and take care of our own spirit, nurture it so to speak, in order to grow and be able to help others on their journeys.
I tend to lose touch with that aspect at times as I am sure we all tend to do. By this person taking a bit of his time and sending me his feedback, his thoughts, and his encouraging words, I find myself getting all fired up again and interested in what I started here.
And of course the thought process sort of snowballs and I realized how deeply important it is for all of us to take those few precious minutes out of our busy lives and do something nice for another human being, because although it's something easy to do, the effects can be amazing.
Something else I learned from this...
To make a difference in this world and to contribute to the saving of our beautiful earth doesn't mean that you have to go out and perform herculean deeds, not at all. It means changing the world around you one baby step at a time. It means teaching others and sharing with others the good things, by example. By doing and being the very best you can be, by taking care of your own spirit so that it will shine for all the world to see. This is something that everyone can do. The rich, the very poor, the educated and those not, we are all in this boat together. Sometimes we need a hand up, sometimes we offer the hand. By giving back, we can save the world.
Hawk
P.S. See what you started Beau? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger dexter55kirsten said...

Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
Well now you can get them!

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon.

Get yours now, you will thank me later!
Call this number now (413) 208-3069
We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home